St. Dominic’s International School has an open admission policy and does not accept students based solely on their
academic ability. All applications are analysed, prior to confirming availability.
However, our student admissions procedures aim to ensure that every child admitted has a good chance of succeeding in the
balanced and rigorous academic programmes that we offer.
- To begin, please submit an email with the candidate's details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After a tour of our campus, you and your child can meet with a member of our admissions team to discuss your child’s future at St. Dominic’s. Particular attention will be given to your child’s past schooling experience, reports from previous schools, specific talents and language ability to ensure your child’s class placement and academic success.
- Based upon you and your child’s decision, we may ask you to complete a pre-registration form and pay the non-refundable pre-registration fee (deducted from first term fees when accepted.). This will be confirmed by the admissions team upon first contact.
- For applications to Grade 6 and above, your child may be asked to complete a placement test (CAT Test). This can be scheduled for the day of your visit at our school, or we can request for it to be done at your child’s current school. (The tests take about two hours, and will enable us to better understand your child’s learning styles and strengths. It will be confirmed by the admissions team.
- Children who are not fluent in English or who may have special educational needs may be referred to the school’s Learning Support professionals to better understand the student’s strengths and needs.
- Please know that placement is offered according to space availability and the date of your application.
Registration form will then be sent to your email address.
- After you have completed the registration form, please submit them with your Registration Fees (Annual Registration + Capital Levy).
Please click to review our Tuition and Fees.
- Once all registration form, documents and payments have been received, the school will confirm your child's admission.
- When your child arrives at St. Dominic’s School, we ask that he or she be examined by the school doctor.