St. Dominic’s International School has an open admission policy and does not accept students based solely on their
However, our student admissions procedures aim to ensure that every child admitted has a good chance of succeeding in the
balanced and rigorous academic programmes that we offer.
- To begin, please submit an Expression of Interest form
- After a tour of our campus, you and your child can meet with a member of our admissions team to discuss your child’s future at St. Dominic’s. Particular attention will be given to your child’s past schooling experience, reports from previous schools, specific talents and language ability to ensure your child’s class placement and academic success.
- Based upon you and your child’s decision, we will ask you to complete a pre-registration form and pay the non-refundable pre-registration fee (deducted from first term fees when accepted.)
- For applications to Grade 6 and above, your child will be asked to complete an online placement test (CAT Test). This can be scheduled for the day of your visit at our school, or we can request for it to be done at your child’s current school. (The tests take about two hours, and will enable us to better understand your child’s learning styles and strengths.
- Children who are not fluent in English or who may have special educational needs may be referred to the school’s Learning Support professionals to better understand the student’s strengths and needs.
- Please know that placement is offered according to space availability and the date of your application. Registration forms will then be sent to you or you can click here to download the Registration form.
- After you have completed the registration forms, please submit them with your Registration Fee. Please click to review our Tuition and Fees.
- Upon Registration, we ask that you also complete the Health Questionnaire form , Photographic Image form and School Identity Card form.
- When your child arrives at St. Dominic’s School, we ask that he or she be examined by the school doctor.